1100 W. 14th St.
P.O. Box 4868
Eureka, CA 95502
2435 Newburg Rd.
Fortuna, CA 95540
Closed from 1:00 to 2:00
76 Bear Canyon Rd.
Garberville, CA 95542
Renner who was a Union Oil, (later Union 76), distributor in Garberville,
California founded Renner Petroleum in 1961. Larry had a basic strong belief
that customer's needs should be consistently met or even exceeded. As a result
of his strong customer service, the company grew and expanded.
In 1979 Larry's son Mike became a part of the company and the name was changed
to L&M Renner, Inc. Larry has since retired and Mike now runs the company under
the name Renner Petroleum.
Mike is committed to providing the same level of quality and service upon which
Renner Petroleum was founded. Customers demanded low cost, quality fueling
stations and Mike supplied those with the 24-hour Cardlock fueling system. The
addition of Monitor and Rinnai Heaters brought clean, efficient heating
equipment to the markets Renner Petroleum serves.
In April of 1999 the company added to their product line and started carrying
multiple lines of oil products for distribution and sale. These products are
marketed to industrial, automotive and agricultural companies up and down
California's north coast and southern Oregon.
California's Redwood Coast Renner Petroleum has a long history of serving the
north coast and anticipating the needs of its customers. Renner Petroleum and
its employees also have a long standing tradition of commitment to the community
and plan on continuing that tradition.